6 Helpful Tips for Self-Service Dog Baths at Lily's!
At Lily's, our goal is to provide a calming and happy environment for both you and your pup to enjoy our self-service bath stations.
Here are a few helpful tips for before you arrive and during your bath experience to help make your visit seamless!
Before You Arrive:
- Let your pup take care of business.
- Some dogs benefit from an extra dose of CBD pre-bath, nail-trim, or car ride.
- Your state of mind can directly impact your pet’s emotional state. Try to bathe your dog when you aren't stressed or pressed for time.
While at Lily's:
- Encourage your dog to step into the tub on their own with one of the yummy treats at the tub.
- Ask questions! The staff at Lily's will answer any questions you have and provide personalized bath tips specific to your dog.
- If your dog tends to be reactive or responds positively to low levels of activity, try to plan their bath on a weekday or at last call of the day. Early to mid-week tends to be less busy at the baths.