6 Helpful Tips for Self-Service Dog Baths at Lily's!
- Let your pup take care of business.
- Some dogs benefit from an extra dose of CBD pre-bath, nail-trim, or car ride.
- Your state of mind can directly impact your pet’s emotional state. Try to bathe your dog when you aren't stressed or pressed for time.
While at Lily's:
- Encourage your dog to step into the tub on their own with one of the yummy treats at the tub.
- Ask questions! The staff at Lily's will answer any questions you have and provide personalized bath tips specific to your dog.
- If your dog tends to be reactive or responds positively to low levels of activity, try to plan their bath on a weekday or at last call of the day. Early to mid-week tends to be less busy at the baths.